Please, read carefully the following regulations before filling out the Return Material Authorization request form.
After the following form is subscribed the Vivaldi service centre will respond sending via email a RMA number (Return Material Authorization).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: - copy of the purchase invoice
- paper with detailed description of the malfunction, name and phone number of the person in charge for reference and technical clarifications.
HOW TO SHIP:
1) please, return the material with its original packaging
2) please, indicate the RMA number on the transportation document and outside of the package
3) please, issue the transportation document with the object "RETURN TO SUPPLIER FOR REPAIR"
4) please, ship the goods CARRIAGE FREE, if you don't already own a couriere partner it is possible to request shipping with our courier, with charge of transport costs
5) please, always accompany the goods with the transportation document
Should the repair be judged not covered by the warranty, our sales office will send you a quotation with the repair cost.
Note that even in the case of non-acceptance of the quotation, the cost of examination of the product will be charged, variating from 30,00 Euro (e.g.) and to a maximum of 70 euro (e.g.) for each item.
This return authorization has to be considered valid for 30 days from the RMA date.
The document certifying the warranty is the purchase invoice. The validity of the product warranty is certified exclusively by the technical laboratory of VIVALDI SRL. The warranty period lasts 24 months, from the date of the goods delivery. The products at moment of return must not result tampered with. VIVALDI SRL is committed with the replacement or the repair of the supply components, which may result defective for bad quality of the material or working defect, provided that this does not depend on incompetence or negligence, tampering, by fortuitous events or force majeure. Works related to the repair or replacement under warranty will be performed by the laboratories of VIVALDI SRL or on site, without entailing any liability to the Vivaldi srl. for direct or indirect damages suffered by the customer due to this. Where operational reasons impose to repair equipment on site, we will invoice to the customer the cost of travel and of stay off-site of the technical staff. In case of breach of any provision listed above it will void the warranty.
fields with * are required
Via E.Fermi, 8 - Zona Ind.Est
30020 Noventa di Piave (VE) - Italy
Phone: ++39 0421 307825
Fax: ++39 0421 307845 firstname.lastname@example.org